Tuesday, August 2, 2011

21 questions: Hair Tag

I just saw this posted by Relaxed Hair Diary so I decided to do one myself =)

1. Why did you start taking better care of your hair? 
 I was tired of having NL-SL hair and one of my friends in college had really long beautiful hair && she told me she was natural & thats when i decided to go natural. Then when I was fully naturali was tired of having thin hair so i did sme research and found way to better care for my hair

2. What are your 2 favorite products?
Africa's Best Leave in rinse out conditioner and Castor oil

3. Who's hair did you admire as a child?
As a child I though Aaliyha has BEAUTIFUL hair 

4. What is your ultimate goal length?
MBL {mid back length}

5. How are you going to celebrate when you reach it?
Prolly go to the salon and get it done  and take LOTS of pictures

6. Two styles you want to try at your goal length?
Barrel curls {Kim K. style} and bone straight hair

7. Which do you prefer: Health or length?
Health is more important than anything even though I wuld like both

8. Which do you prefer: Hair ties with no metal parts, or butterfly clips?
Butterfly clips

9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands or drugstore brands?
 I usually buy my products frm the BSS

10. Which product/technique do you think is over-rated?
 M&S

11. Which product/technique do you think is under-rated?
Co-washing

12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
 Hot oil treatments

13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen?
Detangling

14. Oils or butters?
Oils

15. Bun or ponytail?
Bun

16. Wig or weave (or neither)?
I love me a really nice sew-in

17. What is your opinion on growth aids?
I use hair, skin and nail pills and i really saw a difference in my hair.

18. What length do you consider long?
MBL-waist lenght

19. When is the last time you've been to a salon?
Feb 2009

20. What do you like to surf the most: youtube channels, personal blogs or hair forums?
Hair forums and youtube equally

21. And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out their hair journey?
BE PATIENT!!!! Hair doesn't just grow over nigth especially for african americans. Also do you research and know your hair type. What may work for others may not work for you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment